Wellbeing Wherever is a travel and wellness blog aimed primarily towards working females in Canada and the USA between the ages of 25 and 45 with an interest in travel and overall wellbeing.
How Can We Work Together?
Whether you are a travel board or a tourism company or you have a property, a product or a service to showcase I am open to various opportunities to find a solution that is mutually beneficial. We will always discuss your unique needs, but here are some of the ways we could work together:
- Product/service reviews
- Advertisement and affiliate links
- Brand ambassadorships
- Sponsored blog post
- Sponsored location/press trips
- Pinterest promotion
- Freelance writing opportunities
You may contact me via email or through the contact form below.
Fellow Bloggers & Content Creators
I’m always open to collaborating with others. If you’re looking to collaborate, here are a few ways we could work together:
- Writing a guest post for my site
- Having me write a guest post for your site
- Working together on a post
- Doing a photoshoot and blog post collaboration
If you have another idea, send it on over!
If you would like to submit a guest post, please see my guest post guidelines to ensure it’s a good fit before contacting me through the form below.
The following are published articles I have written for other websites and collaborations I have participated in:
- East, Yorkshire Guide – Claire’s Itchy Feet (May 2020)
- Everyone Has ‘Em: Childhood Road Trip Stories You Won’t Soon Forget – Travel on the Reg (collaboration) (June 2020)
- Local Travel During The Pandemic – Photospired (collaboration) (August 2020)
- London Bucket List: 61 Things To Do In London – Volumes and Voyages (collaboration) (August 2020)
- Travelling With A Health Issue Or Disability 2020 – The Silver Nomad (collaboration) (August 2020)